Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Saturday, July 26, 2008

a celebration

This was the week for birthday celebrations in NH ..................

Birthday balloons today for the Frickster  ......... son of the Rickster ..............









Rick's little boy Patrick turns 30 today!!!!!

Happy Birthday Patrick ....

I wish I was there to help celebrate ......

If I hadn't been so sound asleep when you called at midnight I would have done a phone celebration but I couldn't even come out of a deep sleep to figure out how to take your call before the call ended .......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, sorry about that call....we needed a ride home.......thanks for the new addition to my back porch, it worked out well