Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Monday, June 30, 2008

Let there be ...

STARBUCKS!!!!!!  Now I can jump start my days again!
Today we rode out to Hulett, WY (Rick went there yesterday also) and returned by Devils Tower.  Makes a decent backdrop for a picture of the bikes ~ yes?
A shot of the Hulett area - isn't it so pretty.  I just love this area - I know I sound like a broken record don't I!  Sorry ...... I really do think we should buy a parcel of land in these parts so we can park the coach out here for months next summer - either that or "work camp" somewhere out here.... I am so sad to be leaving here in the morning.  I know Sioux Falls, our new hometown, is beautiful with the river etc and the lovely falls but there just is something about the Spearfish area that really grabs me...  
So anyway, we are pretty well packed up and ready to head out in the morning ~ the bikes are loaded, the car would be but someone parked their motorhome too close behind us so we can't get the car in now, the sunscreens are off the windows, the awnings are in, the wheel covers are packed away as well as the grill and our outside chairs........ guess that's about it .... We will be stopping somewhere about 1/2 across the state - probably Murdo (I think) for a night or two then we are booked at a campground in Sioux Falls for four nights over the holiday weekend.  After that who knows - we will have to find a place that "suits" us.  I've inquired at a couple places but they have no vacancy for the three or four weeks we will need.  No Elks Lodge with rv parking in Sioux Falls so who know where I'll end up but I'm not particularly worried about it (yet)!

Oh yeah, I just posted a few more pictures on the picasa site.  For some reason I couldn't add to the June, 2008 random album so I made a second June 2008 random album....... I think I called it additional June photos or something like that.

No comments: