Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday stuff

WOW after how many days, blogger seems to have "resolved" the photo issue?  Let's hope ~ but I guess I will have to either re-post the photos missing from a couple previous posts or just say screw it and let it go.  In the mean time I've been looking into going with a blog on "squarespace" that has support (what a concept that is to those of us that are technically challenged) stay tuned for that update.  I will be working to create it and if it is user friendly for me and I like it I'll post the new info here..........

Anyway, the photo above was taken at the Elks Lodge we stayed at in Fayetteville - I'm only using it as a test photo here now.

We are currently at an Elks Lodge in New Bern, NC about 20 miles from Joshua, Trisha and Connor.  We spent some time there yesterday with them and quite a bit of time there today.  Today we were brave and took Arlo with us to meet their dog Mickey, who is also not particularly friendly with other dogs.  It went incredibly well and gave me hope for Arlo's personality issues!  We will probably be going back tomorrow and taking Connor to buy a pumpkin and we want to look at a state park (or national forest, I can't remember) over in that area.  For now tho, it's off to bed for me ~ a 3 1/2 year old has worn this Grammie right out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun - time with the grandkids and spending Autumn in N.C. Lucky you! The CG looks great - how did I miss that one???

Good luck with possible Blog change to Sqauarespace. You know me I'm a die hard fan, but each person must find a tool that works best for them. BTW - They do have a blogger import feature - I'm not sure how that works and it may not import photos, but just getting the text transported may be a big help - if you decide to pursue it.