Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Friday, October 24, 2008

A Friday morning quickie

So blogger still hasn't fixed the photo issue - there are many of us who are having trouble uploading photos or photos staying on our blog posts.  Blogger is a free provider, and therefore has no customer support for us to contact.  There are forums by many bloggers but you can't contact blogger itself.  I guess it's true, you get what you pay for.  I am looking into blogging with a different provider, but man, I've got some hours into this one and I am pretty familiar with it - I don't like changes, particularly technical changes ~ but what is happening now is more frustrating I guess!

So anyway, we have been in a gorgeous campground in Selma, NC for two nights.  Rather sleepless nights - we are right next to I95, which wasn't the major problem, the real problem is the train tracks 1/8 mile away and the constant whistles at 2:30 every morning that go on for 3 or 4 hours.  Last night was particularly bad!  

We are leaving today to head over to MCAS Cherry Point to see Joshua, Trisha and Connor for a few days.  I need a Connor fix, really need a Connor fix.

Stay tuned ...... hopefully I can upload some Connor pictures tonight or tomorrow morning!  We shall see, we shall see ...

No comments: