Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Absence makes ....

The laundry pile grow larger, the belly go "empty" and the culinary cravings grow stronger - UGH ~

I'M BACK ............. from my travel to VT/NY for my sister's "surprise" party.  Had such a nice time, wish I had planned a longer stay.  Am overwhelmed to be back to "reality".

Just found out (at the last planning minute) the "boys from Boston" aren't heading south as we thought the plan was, so now have to "refigure" our plan (as much as we have a plan), but we have to be off this site tomorrow and I feel thrown into the next travel without warning.  We may only be eight miles down the road but we will be out of this terrific county park, sadly, tomorrow.  So once I figure that all out and go through some 350+ photos I just downloaded from my northern travel I'll be back.  Stay tuned ~ it may be a couple days, but I'll be back.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee Tracey, having viewed your latest several blog posts I must say your trip up here wasn't what you'd call a "vacation"! You guys appear to do a LOT of chillaxin'. That's quite different than coming to your sister Kimmerly's and doing all of her laundry, making her bed, going grocery shopping, cooking her dinner, decorating the porch, making her place smell less badly with new nice-smelling air freshener thingies, etc.......and doing a tourist excursion and a dinner party, and a surprise party and a comfort-your-sister when she was having her latest nervous breakdown. Glad you got home safely so that you can rest now. I loved seeing you and just hanging out with you and now I miss you even MORE.