Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Saturday is Happy Happy Happy Birthday


She is one of the loves of my life, one of my heroes, one of my idols, the rock of Gibraltar of our family. She has been there for me through thick and thin, through happy times and the saddest times of my life. The easy times and the scariest times. Always there, always there, always there no matter what.



She has taught me patience and tolerance, she has been a role model to follow to try like hell to be a good mother, a good sister, a fine friend ......... my older sister ........





the queen of any one's prom


a fine and patient instructor to all


and one of the finest people I know

I am honored that I got to be one of her sisters


I love you Candy and I am so happy that it IS your birthday!

Happy happy birthday baby .....

No comments: