Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ya just gots to be patient with the patient

I had some great posts working but alas .... to the emergency room we went late yesterday afternoon after another down day ~ yeah I had rallied and was "way better" ... after being poked prodded, dye injected, scanned and getting home at 2:45 this morning I don't feel real creative - give me a couple days and you shall read about Bubba Gump and the Great Chefs .... hopefully it will be worth your wait!

Oh yeah ... "ulcerative colitis" (which will now involve more dyes, poking and to say the least prodding) .... still don't know what the three week bout was - still waiting for those results .... what the hell is going on anyway ... I want to be and feel like "my old self" again.

1 comment:

Michelle McGee said...

Oh, honey... feel better, girl!!!!