Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Friday, January 23, 2009

Back to "normal"?


I think ~ knock on wood (what is the meaning/purpose/signifcance/origin of that saying anyway?).  So, I seem to be just about there to "normal" or as close as I'm capable of being!

On with the post, below is a picture of Vovo, Vovo (Portugeuse for grandmother and grandfather, but I can not get the proper accent marks inserted) (Roy and Betty ~ Bethie's parents), Grampa Rick and Tracey .... hanging out in the Keys waiting for the baby to arrive in New Hampster (about three weeks from now, but I'm sure Bethie would say now would be fine!).  Roy and Betty are spending the winter in Delray Beach which is about 100 miles from us.  They headed down to Key West yesterday for a couple days, and we all had lunch together yesterday.  A very enjoyable time with very enjoyable people. 
Below is more big news from these parts ..... yup I was initiated last night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what exactly happens at the initiation? Do you learn the secret handshake? Is there a ceremony in the circle of light? Do tell....were there any goats or anything? I gotta know!

Michelle McGee said...

Ahhh you go girl!!!!