Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Fish Song


Not much doing with us these days ~ kind of winding down our stay here in the Keys ... bittersweet that it is.  Rick and I are both looking forward to getting back on the road but hate to leave this beautiful place and the beautiful weather.  Remember how concerned I was seven weeks ago about staying here for six weeks and the thought of getting bored?  Well that didn't happen, maybe because I lost about three of those weeks being sick but whatever the reason, I never got bored!

Above is a video Trisha sent me last night of Connor performing "The Fish Song" he learned at school ... I laughed so hard I peed my pants (too much information you say!) and my back was killing me.  Hope y'all find it even half as entertaining as I did!  I do have some sunset photos to post but I'll do it "later" on a different post.  Also, Rick pointed out to me the other day that I've been very lax with the picassa albums!  My bad ...

No comments: