Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Monday, June 22, 2009

A week later


I don't know if I mentioned in my last post that we had moved to a different site (same campground, different site) and no longer have the campgrounds wifi and we are under so many trees and down a hill that we can't get our satellite - hence not so frequent posts!

Anyway, Rick and the group went back up to Laconia on Saturday (I sat this one out as well because I'd been to the hospital the day before to find out I now have bronchitis). Sunday evening we were at Pat and Beth's fro Father's Day and spent the night so I am on their internet connection!

It has rained constantly here for the past week and a half. There was one break on Tuesday I think it was so we were able to get the bikes out and ride for a couple hours. Rain is predicted for the rest of the week, but at this point SUN is predicted for the coming weekend - we will all keep our fingers crossed on that one. Hopefully we can get the bikes out again!

I was so frustrated the other day with the hospital deal, but after several days of going into these coughing fits and not being able to catch my breath Rick convinced me it was time to do something. There are not walk in facilities or urgent care facilities in these parts so Blue Cross sent us to the e.r. at Concord Hospital! Seems like a hell of a waste of money to use an e.r. for such a thing, but that was the only option.

We will be in NH for another couple weeks then to MA for two weeks after which we head to NY and VT for a couple weeks (doing a rally in VT we think) then heading to the Great Lakes.

That's the brief post for today - hopefully the next one won't be a week away or as brief!



1 comment:

Chester said...

.... about time!! Hope you are
feeling better honey.