Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Monday, June 8, 2009

how is it possible

That a child could be so cute!  

Vovo bought Paige these adorable sunglasses.  Paige didn't even mind having them on and when we went outside she didn't squint and squirm from the sun .... 

Rick and Arlo had been at Pat and Beth's since Thursday.  I finally "rallied" enough to feel safe leaving the house and went over Saturday.  I got some of the planting done that I'd bought stuff for last week ~ still have some more to do, but at least I made a bit of progress.  We have to go back today (Rick left his bike there) so I may finish it up then .... we shall see.

Check out this guy on Rick's back!  He was huge (with a wing span of about 3 1/2 inches) and must have been on a couch cushion when Rick sat down or something.  

That's the brief post for today.  

6 comments:

Beth said...

SHE did a great job picking out those glasses, huh?

Tracey said...

Everything I've seen "SHE" does a great job at - parenting, GRANDPARENTING, (is that "vovo'ing"??), inlawing, gardening, socializing, TRAVELING, meatball recipe'ing .... yada yada yada ..... (am I redeeming myself re/ "she"?) and LOVING .... aaaaaahhhh

SHE said...

hey, don't layer it on too thick T-T! it may undo all the good you are doing towards redeeming yourself!!

Tracey said...

DARN - sometimes a person just CAN'T win .... sugar and all .... I've never been good at redemption ... try and try as I may .. :-)

HE who doens't get IT said...

I'm missing somefin' here.....I don't get it.....

HE whom doens't get IT said...

or is it whom?