Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let there be photos!

After three days of trying to upload a bunch (15) of photos it finally was successful with five of them so I won't push my luck.  

We are now at Huntington Beach State Park in Murrells Inlet, SC.  We left GA on Tuesday and will be here until the 3rd of April (I think is the date we leave).  Before we left GA I spent some time at the Botanical Garden in Statesboro (it is part of Southern Georgia University).  What a great, peaceful time it was.  I took lots and lots of photos but here a only a few of springtime in GA (and they certainly aren't the best I took but ......)
Below is a photo of springtime in Vermont ~ baby sister's beloved boiling sap!  So John/Kim does that mean it's also mud season in Vermont?  What a great photo Kim ... I can almost smell the syrup!  
Below, two more random shots of the botanical garden.

I took photos along the way on Tuesday and will try to get them posted - a couple good ones of Charleston, SC waterfront.

No comments: