Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Charles W. says


Charles W. (aka Chuck) .... told me many many years ago ..... "pansies aren't pansies you know"
Well Rick, Sir and I were out walking (what the heck is up with that anyway ... us  walking??) this evening (evening seems like a "stuffy" word .... is it?)  partly because Sir has really been couped up this week .. with Rick, and sometimes I at seminars etc. (okay, I've been "sleeping in")  I noticed that at our entrance to the fairgrounds was a "garden" area planted with pansies ... I can't look at pansies without thinking of what my brother in law told me many many years ago .... "pansies aren't pansies" .. So Chuck, you are the impetus behind this brief post........ 



I hope I will get some photos of this drying out, chaotic event before we move on to quieter times (and NOT a moment too soon) .... Huntington Beach State Park .... heeeeeeeere we come

In the mean time remember ... "pansies aren't pansies you know" ..

No comments: