Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Tuesday, August 3, 2010

tease ~ a Yellowstone tease that is!



Well seriously, we took over 300 photos that I've gone through and edited and deleted and "narrowed" it down to 180 ... how to decide what to post ...

Not to mention the fact that I should do a post to the best of my ability of King Richard's battlefield trip ..... (I have tried the Bethalene slant and requested that himself, King Richard, do a "guest post" about HIS trip to the battlefield, but to no avail ~ no way, now how is it gonna happen (DARN, something will certainly be lost in the interpretation, don't you think)

But I did digress there for a moment ~ today we set out with "emergency overnight bags" packed, just in case (who married a boy scout ~ always be prepared even at 60 years old ~ what a guy) for Yellowstone.

To be continued!  "Stay tuned"

No comments: