Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Wednesday, May 5, 2010

with all the pomp and circumstance of a pre-schooler!


Yup congratulations class of 2010 ~ I'm certain the class of 2010 had no clue what "graduation from pre-school" means but what the heck, some parents (and Grammie and Rick) were there AND they got cake and had a "carnival" after they sang songs and got a piece of paper rolled up with a ribbon ~ so LET'S PARTY!!



And we'll play with these things hanging from our funny hats



And sing a silly song about a "bubble in our mouth" when we are trying so hard to be quiet and behave and only sing this song ...



And try and try and try to behave while we take inventory of the parents who come in and the anticipation of what we've been practicing for weeks ...


And when they call my name I will walk up to the director lady and get that piece of paper with a ribbon around it

And then I will take it over to my Mom, Grammie and my bestest favorite Rick


THEN I'll go outside and have a "carnival" to relax after all the pressure of the last few weeks preparation



And I'm gonna sit right here on this slide and have me some of that yummy chocolate cake - followed by a couple freeze pops, thank you very much.  And oh by the way, I'd like a few "taptoos" as well



AHHH we had fun and I was so happy that Grammie and Rick got to be there for this milestone!!!


No comments: