Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Friday, May 21, 2010

I found it!


Paradise ~ I'm sure this is it!  Rick, well he isn't quite so sure.  Rick wants the desert, or a spot on a lake all to ourselves - odd because he can't stand to not have social contact, so I have no clue what's up with that being a perfect place for him - he always says, the perfect spot is like you see in magazines and RV ads ... hmmmm go figure!

Anyway, this is a campground we are at in Northern North Carolina - five miles or so from the Virginia border.  The mountains in the background are the Blue Ridge - gorgeous or what.  There is lots of room, and hills in the campground to walk Sir - unfortunately, there is not a fenced off leash area for him and he desperately needs to run around like a crazy dog so I think we'll be in search of an off leash park (I have my doubts if we will find one in the area) or a ball field that is fenced so he can play soccer or something.

To the left is the view from our door/yard.  Not bad huh!  


Our plan is to go to a small down down the road tomorrow (if the rain stops) that is having some sort spring festival with local music ~ I can't wait.

1 comment:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Looks like a good campground. We had a hard finding good ones in NC. What is the name of this one?