Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Wednesday, August 19, 2009

There's no place like home, there's no place like home

As Amy (above) and Chad (below) enter THEIR VERY OWN HOUSE for the first time ....
Congratulations kids ....
Chad is starting the demolition (below) within 30 minutes of walking into the house! Oh to be young and have that energy. Obviously I'm not so young anymore - Chad's Dad didn't even recognize me today (last time we saw each other was two years ago) ... yup guess I've gotten quite large and out of shape for sure. In fact, as I pointed out to him - the only time he saw me this large was when I was pregnant with Joshua and/or Chad!!
So it was an exciting day for Chad, Amy and Indie - Indie went to "daycare" for the first time today and she was such a good girl, she is welcome back!

Congratulations guys ........... enjoy it and make lots of wonderful memories in that house.


1 comment:

Chester said...

Congratulations Chad and Amy!!!