Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Tuesday, August 11, 2009

He rules!

Back in business. Rick knew how crazy I was without the laptop, so while we try to figure out whether to repair or replace (repair is about 1/2 the price of replacing!) he bought a monitor! Thank you David for the repair facility info in CA - I suspect that will be the way we go once we are in a place for a while.

So I have two posts loaded with photos I just need to add the text and then I'll post them.

We are still in Plattsburgh, NY at probably the worst campground experience we've had. You name it and it's happened here - including a first for us - backed up sewer! Delightful to say the least! The owners solution was to run a HUGE black hose from our sewer hose, across our yard and down two sites. Of course this black hose has holes in it! Needless to say, we no longer sit out and campfires are out of the question! All for $45./night! UGH. I have to remind myself that it's all part of our big journey and it makes the great campgrounds even greater! It appears we'll be here for a few more nights then we'll be leaving the coach here because I have to go back to MA for a medical issue - another UGH. If all goes well there and we return in a few days we'll be "outta here" on Monday or Tuesday.

Tonight we go out with Elisha to her Tuesday night Trivia, tomorrow is the rally and Thursday we head to MA.

Stay tuned for the other posts I'm working on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Guys,

I use my big screen most of the time. Good idea Rick. Say have you ever looked at the Elks in Burlington VT. They have great camping spot and 30 amp hook up at $15/night. We just came back from two weeks on the road out to Warren PA for our photo business. Nice to be on road. Wish we could sell the house and do what you are for a couple of years. Cheers