Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Saturday, August 22, 2009

a boring one I guess!

No photos, no nothing other than comments (oh NO not that) ... We are still here in Middleboro where we will be until at least Sept. 4 (well that's when we are scheduled to leave here only because it is the start of the holiday weekend - who knew - and everything here was "booked"). Actually, we should get my pathology results Wednesday (8/26) at the latest as they tell us and THAT will determine our plan.

Rick removed my "dressing" (let's not even go there!!) a while ago because I was such a fairy I couldn't do it for fear of .... ummmmm whatever ~ the unknown or the fear of splitting myself open or something equally gastly! ... AND much to my delight I didn't split open and come gushing out or whatever I thought might happen so I felt "confident" enough to unload two bins of wood from the car .... just a little bit of positive reinforcement motivates a whimp like me - YEAH ...

Hopefully I'll be able to be of some help to Chad and Amy this week cleaning or whatever needs to be done at their new place before they officially move in on Thursday .... painting (although Chad is a perfectionist and I HATE HATE HATE to paint) so that is NOT the best mix is it!?! I can clean though! I can dog sit if that helps ... we shall see, I would LOVE to plant some mums or something but that is not a priority right now there..

Other than that we are in "limbo" here waiting for "results" but Rick and I do have a few things we can do - maybe I can get on the back of Rick's bike and be a lazy biker girl - don't think I can handle my own right now but we shall see ...

Hopefully I'll have a better - WAY BETTER post in a a day or two .... hang in there with me please .... (and thank you!)

Beyond all this, we still don't know, of course, if we will continue with what was our "plan" two weeks ago and head to Michigan or be in limbo here in Massachusetts then head to the Keys for our two months or so down there ... some uncertainties are so much fun, some are so distressing! That's life though isn't it...

No comments: