Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Saturday, August 1, 2009

August or December?

We just got back from the "Peck Family Christmas BBQ", which may require some explaining, but will be put off for a day or two - I'm exhausted.

I've been trying for a few days to upload photos from the last couple adventures but because, I guess, of the weather, haven't been successful, but Rick has reminded me often not to whine about computer issues (or my inabilities) so I won't .... but please do note, I have had great intentions and plans for posts, it just hasn't worked, as yet, as I've planned! Stay tuned.

Anyway, we are still in Elizaville, NY for two more days then heading to Plattsburgh, NY for a week at least then making our way to Michigan.

I'll do photos when I'm able and there will be lots ..... trying now to upload a great one of Rick from today, but to no avail and I really have to sleep.

Stay tuned............

No comments: