Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm in a rut


A lazy rut ... yup just hanging out doing this ....

While Rick is doing this ....
and Arlo is doing this ....
We did, however, get both bikes out today and went to Georgetown ~ Gosh what a lovely old seaport town but not stuffy like some are.  I took no pictures though!  See I'm bad bad bad these days.

And I have to go get Arlo to the beach so Rick and I can go out in an hour ... And, by the way, we extended our stay here (what a surprise I know).  We were suppose to be out on Sunday but we'll leave (maybe) on Wednesday heading to Chester's in northern Florida.  That journey of about 375 miles will take us probably four days!




1 comment:

Michelle McGee said...

This is the life!

Arlo is so big!

Whatcha reading?