Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pinch me please

So we left Pahrump today, and as I mentioned yesterday, we changed our plans (surprise surprise) and arrived in Saint George, Utah an hour or so ago (in case anyone was wondering, I will not be looking up Mitt's relatives).  This was the longest travel day (well distance - I guess not time wise tho after our adventures last week ) we've had in a very very long time - like since we were pushing to get to San Diego for SSgt Joshua's return.

Look at this picture - I truly wonder how in the world I ever got so lucky?  All the subject matter here makes me wonder....... 

This was such a beautiful ride today ... be forewarned, I will post more pics later ... but, as I told my dear daddy some years ago when we were in South Dakota for Sturgis rally week, I knew why the badlands were called the badlands, I now know that Red Rock Canyon is appropriately named.  

1 comment:

Beth said...

I think, "aaaaaawwwww!" every time I scroll by this post!

I just clicked on Chad's photography site. It's great. I especially like his landscapes!