Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Saturday, December 4, 2010

feeling the pressure


yeah yeah yeah, so I've been a bit slow blogging.  That does NOT mean I've been hanging around doing nothing ~ well I've been hanging around, but having days and days of sewing marathons ~ to the point that my hand and fingers hurt.

With that said, King Richard has been hurting far more than my hand and fingers, after his fall off the ladder!  Nothing broken, but a beautiful head gash and a rather serious puncture wound on his leg that finally got him to seek medical attention, not in a timely fashion however because it required stitches (which is why it has been so difficult to stop the blood flow) but because HE waited beyond 12 hours there were no sutures to be had (hmmm do you think that was intentional??).

So, we've delayed our stay here in San Antonio first by two days and now by an additional three days so we may be out of here on Tuesday.  I've LOVED this area for so many reasons, which I might "go into" in two posts that I truly do have photos uploaded for!

As the saying goes.....stay tuned









3 comments:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Having taken a header off a ladder myself a while back, I have some idea how he feels. I did not have to have any stitches, but I was out of commission for awhile. I will still not get on anything higher than a step ladder.

Be careful out there

Chester said...

I just love your Pajamas!! A beer or five will help take the pain away my old friend. Does Texas have medical MJ laws?

where's weaver said...

Oh my Rick, you look lovely...LOL I know your nurse is taking good care of you. Safe travels when you get on the road.