Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Wednesday, September 2, 2009

what have I created???

A mess I believe.

I've been trying to "update" the blog layout a bit - BUT I do this starting around midnight or so - NOT good - NOT GOOD AT ALL ... I've uploaded some new photos but they all seem to remain at the top of the right side - I want them dispersed throughout that side - or even better I want to try a three column layout, but that could be a real bad change .... CHAD - come on work with me for a couple hours on this. Well guess not - Chad and Amy have their hands full with their new house! (and all that "Tracey's special sauce" - albeit with a heavy does of garlic) but they DO have their hands full!

With all that said .... I'm off to bed now - got a busy day tomorrow - lunch with a dear friend from "way back" and "buttoning down the hatches" to HIT THE ROAD bright and early Friday morning.

So, stay tuned for blog layout changes - sometime within the next six months. Then again, with my rearranging, it is quite possible that I'll totally wipe the blog out!

No comments: