Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Saturday, May 23, 2009

another saturday night ....

This afternoon I spent some time with my cousin Cheryl and her husband and many friends.  Cheryl and I haven't seen each other in years (other than funerals, and several years ago at my Dad's 80th birthday party).  Weren't we just so "adorable" in the photo above ~ yeah it was taken a couple years ago!  Thanks for a great afternoon Cheryl and Don ~ I really had a nice time and it great to spend time with you and "catch up".
The other day Rick and I went to see Bethie and Princess Paige.  Grampa fed Paigie in the same chair he used to rock Patrick in many years ago!  I hope it brought back many good memories.

Look at Paige looking at me - I think she likes me!!!

AND, the other day while we were riding (heaven forbid we should walk) around the campground look what I found!!!  I was so excited, I haven't seen one in several years!
That's it for tonight folks - I'm off to never never land - it's been a long day and when I got back to the campground my gate card key didn't work so I had to leave the car up by the office and the gate and walk to the coach (in the dark of course because it would make far too much sense to have a working flashlight in one's car wouldn't it) and to top it all off I left the book I'm reading in the car - I can't possibly walk back up there for it ... 

5 comments:

Chester said...

Great photos! You were so cute many years ago.... Paige looks to be in good hands. You didn't name the plant... what was it?

Tracey said...

Hey honey, what do you mean MANY years ago!!! The plant is a "lady slipper" which was at one point, and may still be, either threatened or endangered. They come in pink and yellow (much rarer) as far as I know.

Beth said...

Paige definitely loves her T-t! (or however you spell it!)

Kimberly said...

Beauty photo of you and cousin Cheryl, where was the archive that one was in?!? Must be in Maine, talk about fond memories for the Pecks.
Paige is amazingly precious, what long legs on that girl. I know you are all having a wonderful time spending some time together.

Betty said...

Great pics of Paige with Grampa Rick
and T-T!