Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What I miss and what I don't

Some things I miss while we are enjoying our travels ....... the #1 is family (although we're all a phone call away), I miss my gardens (although I wouldn't be gardening now), I miss not having a house to "decorate" (although, not a house to clean!)  I can only "decorate" the coach just so much ~ cleaning the coach, well the inside cleaning is pretty quick and easy - outside, that's another story!

While we were in New Hampster we spent some time with my older sister and my niece (and Chad and Amy, Richie and Mary, of course Pat and Bethie and Beth's family and Rick saw his Lodge friends ....)  Yup I sure miss them ....

I don't, however, miss this snow!  Yes it was pretty enough for  me to take these photos, but they were taken from the warmth of the car!  No shoveling involved!

The White Mountains (or in this case Monadnock) yes, I miss them, but we've seen many mountain ranges while traveling ....
Finally, another sunset photo (just because I can) ~ this was taken a day or two before we flew north for the arrival of Paige.  I was delighted to look out the window at just the right moment here in Macclenny to see a "Keys" quality sunset!  Note, the oak trees rather than palms!

No comments: