Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Friday, April 16, 2010

Connor the maestro and master of wii as well!


So I need someone to 'splain it to me ("'splain it to me Wally" ... yes indeed I am dating myself with that line aren't I!!)...

WHAT is it with this wii game thing that can elicit such intense concentration from a five year old (although my observation during this photo session indicates it is NOT solely the five year old that has this concentration level, or the need to beat the opponent!!! Just an observation mind you). Furthermore, the tongue out while concentrating on whatever task is at hand ... um another generation of the Peck family with that "gene"! I LOVE IT!



After several wii challenges Master Connor moves on to become Maestro Connor! Hmm, he does have a guitar and maybe drums at home, does he need a keyboard of one sort or another as well?
These photos were taken at Chad and Amy's house the day we arrived (as well as Joshua, Trisha and Connor) in MA for "the big event". It was a terrific, laid back fun time. We did go to Whitman so Joshua could have his "fix" of the local bar pizza he's been craving for years since he left MA. Nice greasy bar pizza! Good thing Rick and I waited a couple days afterwards to have our lab work done!

That's all for this brief post - I will now go into iphoto and upload photos for the next post - which just might be THE wedding!!! Although my wedding photos are not great - long story, but I broke yet another camera at the rehearsal dinner ...

No comments: