Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Friday, March 26, 2010

The ying and the yang of a day ...

Trying to post a peaceful sunset photo and even that doesn't want to cooperate!

So the day starts off with yet another issue with our "mail forwarding service" this morning. Yup, I'd handed over any and all dealings with them to King Richard after the last fiasco with them ~ in a long stream of costly fiascos - ugh, before I even get coffee into my system this morning they rear their ugly flippin' heads again.

The day ends with the wrong pizza ....

major stuff right (she types with what should be a smirk, but I can't even do the smirk right now after this festering crap, but I do appreciate the insignificance of it in the whole scope of a lifetime BUT) - I give up with it ... it's been a beauty of foolishness in immeasurable proportions today for sure.

The positive in it is ~ I FINISHED AMY'S VEIL TODAY and it will be on its way to MA in the morning .... now for the ultimate therapy - I am headed to work on a quilt - which absorbs tears along with creating something - guess that's a double positive (???).

Word has it there is some sort of benefit here at the Macclenny Moose Lodge tomorrow - can't get any info on it, but perhaps (hopefully) a volunteer opportunity - I sure need that kind of diversion ..

G'night all ....

1 comment:

Betty said...

Did you say quilt?? I thought you were done with quilts after the last labor of love! hope it is a smaller one..
if it makes you feel any better, we have had a terrible time dealing with the Cumberland post office...we know of several pieces of mail that got returned to sender instead of being forwarded to us..who knows what else we didn't receive! Hopefully we will have better luck next year getting our mail from NH...