Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Chester - you wondered?


Chester, you asked about the "mountains" here in southern Idaho  and I told you I'd post some photos (yeah I did have about 30 photos waiting for the text for posts from our travels from St. Helens, OR to Boardman, OR, to Caldwell, ID ...yeah well ... I did, but it's not gonna happen)


Anyway, you wondered about the "mountains" in these parts ~ northern Idaho (Couer D'Alene area) was absolutely gorgeous and it surprises me that one state could have such a diverse topography within (I'm guessing) 300 miles.


So, the photos above (2) are the "mountains" here in southern ID from Caldwell to Rupert ... We are here in Rupert at a lovely state park - gorgeous, peaceful, deserted - yup, MY kind of place.  Word has it (although I'm not certain, because himself the KING and I have done a role reversal - he's planning and I'm driving ....don't ask ... trains got in the way)

With all THAT said we are ~ according to the plan of the King himself, headed to my least favorite place ~ Utah ~ curb your enthusiasm Jack, oh alright, let it rip pal, for coach work ... another issue - what is needed and what is ummm not so much needed and what is not even on the realm of "needed"  .... I have bad memories of how our last trip to this "repair facility" (not so much) turned out last time around and suspect that history may repeat itself, and the path is set for this time around .... 

Stay tuned, but there may be a delay in posts here - who knows how long "we" are to be in UT ... I'm not planning, but there may be a request/plea to send bail $$$ ... 

No comments: