Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Sunday, December 20, 2009

the solution is ...


To put my foot in the toilet (seriously)! Such loving and compassionate advice I get - be it something clearly, having a field day on my foot or me throwing and going for days ... I won't continue with the history, as it may be clearer than the photo below!

What the heck is up with this (and I doubt like hell that the solution has anything to do with a toilet). With that said, I guess I won't be having a pedicure anytime soon huh!
On a lighter note, for me at least since not much is of light spirit at the moment - how about a 93 pound lap dog for y'all?
And the guy in the photo below was outside the local establishment where we watched the Patriots win today (an egret I do believe?) and he was still there when we came out three hours later, in the same location with the same stance (poor fella, imagine what HIS foot(s) may look like right about now, with probably no toilet to put it/them in even if he wanted to)
The other day we took Sir to yet another dog park in the area (there are several - what a GREAT concept). This park (Mango Dog Park in Seffner) had a few of these "wading" pools for the dogs and this awesome, large, docile English Bulldog named Savannah claimed this pool for herself - well she would have shared ......
but some of the other "kids" couldn't find room to be there with her and they weren't real happy about the purple turtle pool I guess! Check out who is last in line behind Savannah's sister (whose name I don't remember) and a chocolate lab named "Beau" I believe who I think was four months old, but perhaps I'm wrong by a few months - at any rate, Sir Beau is young and FULL of puppy energy and gave Sir Arlo a bit of a work out (read major work out)
This dog park even had a "time out" fenced area for those who don't play well with others .... hmmm interesting. I've been trying to upload a photo of said time out area, but not in the cards tonight ... and at the moment I am too "f'ugly" to continue. G'night all!

1 comment:

Chester said...

What an excellent post or two! I would guess you stepped into a fireant mound... ouch! The Dog photos are awesome... Arlo is a lucky boy.... his new friends are very handsome hahah... the English
Bulldogs always crack me up hahah