Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday Morning

Today is apparently a good day at blogger.com - four photos uploaded in about three minutes - first try even!  The barge photo to the right is the one I tried and tried and tried to load the other day.  These huge barges are up and down all day and night - it is so peaceful to sit out here and watch them.  







This is a photo I took last night of the full moon reflecting on the river.  The weather here finally calmed down yesterday afternoon and it is absolutely gorgeous now - woke up to 60 degrees this morning and no humidity - my kind of weather.  It is suppose to be high 70's for the rest of the week.  I think we will be extending our stay here a few more days because I am going to have our mail sent to us here from the forwarding service in Sioux Falls - there is a prescription there that I need so I guess we might as well get it sent here.


The last two photos are a couple more of the sites of Beale Street.  BB King's Blues Club and "Pig ~ Pork With an Attitude"!  BB King's charged a cover charge - so I didn't bother - cover charges irk the heck out of me.  This was the only place on Beale St. that did and there are about 80 places - with entertainment and without, not to mention the entertainment outside - King's didn't even have any entertainment - go figure the cover charge!

Today is Graceland day - oh yippee yippee - stay tuned.  Hopefully blogger will cooperate with speedy upload of photos with the many there are likely to be!

No comments: