Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Thursday, September 3, 2009

let's all join in with Willie ......... follow the bouncing ball

"On the road again -

Just can't wait to get on the road again.
The life I love is making music with my friends

And I can't wait to get on the road again.
On the road again

Goin' places that I've never been.
Seein' things that I may never see again

And I can't wait to get on the road again.
On the road again -
Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends.
Insisting that the world keep turning our way"

DARN, I NEED TO PUT THE AUDIO OF THAT ON THE BLOG. My cousin told me after reading the blog she can't get the wheels on the bus tune out of her mind ....... would "on the road" again be worse ~ especially if you were hearing it while trying to read a blog post? HMMMMMMMM

And truly, I can't wait to get back there - the road is calling. As my sister Candy reminded me when I was whining about having to be in one place (seriously, hard to believe but I WAS whining) she was there to remind me that very little moss grew under our feet while we'd been "off the road". Beyond that, my positive thinking is .... we did what we had to do and the outcome was a positive one so in the "big picture" the delay was nothing - so Tracey STOP your flippin' whining.

Right now we are putting "stuff"in the coach in travel mode - storing what needs to be stored and Rick took care of the "outside stuff" today while I was out picking blueberries (OH YEAH) and having lunch with a dear friend ~ he (my friend) and I go back to junior high school. Our parents were friends, our mothers worked together and we were "buddies" who recently reconnected - thanks to facebook and a third party connection there. Rick, Robert and I all got together when we were back in these parts in July, and fortunately our schedules worked out that we could get together again today. There will be blueberry pancakes and muffins for a while thanks to our "outing" today. Thank you Robert, Sean (what a great kid he is) and Dawn and Tim ... It was a nice trip down memory lane.


Our travel tomorrow will take us to, we think, an Elks Lodge in Schenectady NY - holiday weekend so I didn't' even bother to stress over trying to find a campground with a space for us .... can't deal with it ~ trying to chill about this planning stress I put on myself - well for now anyway!



No comments: