Think about this ... "be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"





Wednesday, October 22, 2008

testing one two three

So what the heck gives with this photo issue?   I suspect it's a blogger issue again but golly gee whiz how interesting are posts without photos?

Okay, so here's the deal ~ today we traveled all of 52 miles to arrive at Selma, NC.  This was sort of because I "nagged" (no, seriously I think I did!) for Rick to go to JR Cigars one mile down the road.  This is his mail order cigar place and he's liked to stop there in the past when we've been heading south so.......  We will likely be here a few days ~ we're paid for two nights so we shall see.  After that we are headed to Connor land - Grammie needs a dose of Connor since he won't talk to us on the phone lately - or even go on skype and chat with us or tiger hop with his pal Rick!

Catch y'all later gators ..... hopefully the photo deal will be corrected soon.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, Moelicious can't believe you were at JR's...I discovered it myself driving home from Wilmington, NC this summer. One Route 95 there must be, and I'm not kidding you 30 billboards, yes, BILLBOARDS alerting you to the fact that you are 15 miles from JR's off exit whatever. So, on the way home we went. The place is CRAZY and I've never seen so many cigarettes/chewing tobacco in one place in my whole life. We went to get Willie his Redman. Can't leave the state line w/o the Redman or Willie would be VERY disappointed in his daughter!!!